Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2022

Day 3

My class is still being pretty naughty from what I understand.  I locked down their computers from afar.  I am trying my best and it feels like my hands are tied and I hate that.

I was contemplating my last week of school plans and decided to make a spreadsheet (I like spreadsheets!) to map it out because the sections in my regular plan book were incompatible with the last week of school.

I decided to have an art day.  I created a day of art lessons and projects.  My office floor looked like this:


And I felt more like myself than I had all week.

Mark has been at work at his new job at Target (he looks cute in his red shirt).

I forget often what day it is.

Tomorrow I get to go back to school!  So that is my good news.

We got bad news last night, when Adam tested positive for Covid.  Like me, he had the symptoms of allergies or maybe a cold coming on.  Hopefully he will also have a mild case like I seemed to.  I feel tired but mostly better.

What is really complicating about it all is that Anna and Braeden and baby were supposed to stay here this weekend.  We decided to leave it up to them if they still want to come. Adam is planning to stay upstairs the whole time, which is heart breaking.  

I hate Covid.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails