Pages

Friday, May 20, 2022

Grateful Friday

Sometimes these posts are easier to write than others.  

I found out yesterday that we are getting a new principal and I am very sad because we all love our principal.

I'm grateful we had such a great principal during all the crazy Covid times and during the less crazy times too.

Mark tested positive for Covid with a home test too, so it was decided that Braeden and company definitely wouldn't stay with us.

I am also grateful for this:  Braeden told me that he wanted to stay at our house anyway because he has been looking forward to it for so long.  He said, "I thought about what Dad would do though.  He would sacrifice so he could take care of me, so that is what I have to do."  He cares more about his baby than himself.  How is that not wonderful?

Then, Mark got the results from a PCR test and they were negative!  He isn't sick and Adam and I definitely were/have been sick, but ???????

I don't know what's going to happen now.

My classroom seriously self destructed without me.  They emptied my skittle machine and reigned with terror.  

I'm grateful that I'm going back.  I had a pretty fun day planned and now I have a pretty not fun day planned for them.  I am going to tell them that you teach people how to treat you and I am not a slow learner.  I'm grateful I have one last opportunity to try to teach them something.

I'm grateful every week won't be like this week.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails