Pages

Monday, May 16, 2022

Here we go again

Friday I felt really tired, but I always feel really tired on Fridays.

Saturday I felt like I was getting a cold.  

Sunday morning I felt worse and by Sunday afternoon, I felt still worse.  A little feverish and coughing.  Adam and Mark suggested I take a home Covid test.  Mark pulled it out and read all the instructions and administered the test.  I was basically just humoring him because I didn't have Covid.  I have already had it + I have been fully vaccinated + I have been boosted.

Mark left a timer going and left the test on the table and went to Salt Lake to watch President Nelson's devotional with Emma.

When the timer went off, I went to look at the test.  I had no idea what it meant.  I asked Adam and he didn't know either.  He found the directions and it meant that I have Covid.

I couldn't believe it.  I still can't.

I emailed and texted all the people and sent sub plans.  I'm isolating in the upstairs and feeling betrayed by my immune system.  I'm waiting to hear the official word on when I can go back to school.  

We have had a lot of kids absent from school. I don't know if this is why.  

I just know that I wanted to be done with Covid.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails