Pages

Friday, June 10, 2022

Grateful Friday

I am so looking forward to the next two weekends and the week between them.  I'm calling it Party Week in my head (and apparently on my blog).

We're going to Nevada and then back home where Braeden and Anna and baby will be in and out as we share them with Anna's parents.  Adam's mom is coming.  Next weekend Emma is going to the temple and Braeden is blessing their baby.  It's a lot of wonderfulness.

I'm thinking through preparations and I'm really bad at planning meals.  I told Adam that I never know what to eat when we have company.  He said, "You never know what to eat when we don't have company too."  He's not wrong.

I am still looking forward to it all!  I'm grateful for time spent together.

Yesterday afternoon Adam and I went to BYU for a choir performance.  We miss those!  Emma was in a BYU Women's Chorus reunion choir.  Clarissa was too so it was very fun to see both of those songbirds perform.  It was in the Museum of Art which was lovely.  We sat with Timeon in the mezzanine on chairs pulled over from the restaurant.

Emma is on the left and Clarissa is on the right

It was beautiful and I cried.  It's just so joyful to hear such lovely music and to see Emma and Clarissa pour their hearts into their song.  I love it.  It was also a very beautiful spot with the sun streaming through the rainbow sculpture.  (I think we call that a sculpture?)

The last thing I'm grateful for today is that yesterday I had lunch with my friend Shannon.  It's nice to be free to do stuff like that.  We visited about everything and nothing and then when we were finished eating, she cleared her throat like it was time for the real reason she invited me to lunch.  She wanted to ask me questions about Family History.  Delightful!  

I'm grateful for friends and family and music.  It's a lovely world.

1 comment:

Olivia Cobian said...

Wonderful post! I loved the concert. Marcos helped me spot the girls.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails