Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Happy days

Yesterday was a wonderful day, just being home.  (Although Adam and I did take a quick trip to Home Depot....)

We held Baby E and talked to her and sang to her and read to her.

I pulled out my box of board books, some of them a little worse for the wear, but well loved.


Later, Braeden read to her and it made my heart sing.


She was taking Goodnight Moon very seriously.  I love watching her little eyes take everything in as she processes the world around her.  What a miracle babies are!  She loves our ceiling fan and Emma's phone case.  I love watching her concentrate as she tries to make sounds.  She'll be talking someday and we all want to know what she has to say!

I don't know if it was the board books making him sentimental, or having his brother home, but Mark pulled out the box of Bionicles.  When I went upstairs to bed, this was happening.

I am glad those three are mine.

This morning when I opened my computer, this was on the screen.


Braeden borrowed my computer yesterday when he had a meeting with some people he is doing a research project with this summer.  Emma told us last night about the trip she is taking to San Francisco in July.  Mark found out yesterday he got the job at WGU he interviewed for and will start working there in a few weeks.  They may still like Bionicles, but my children are grown ups.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails