Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Choices > Control

Control.  I hate it when things are "out of control."  I know enough to know I can't control everything, but I still kind of think I should be able to.

Spoiler alert:  I can't control things.

I can't control my children, the behemoth structure that is being built right next door, the weather, the details of my job, the fact that they still haven't picked up our recycling that was supposed to be picked up last Thursday.

Rats.

I heard awhile ago, that while you don't have control, you have choices.  What a freeing thought.  I do have choices.  Yesterday was a little rocky when I stopped by the school to paint a bookshelf.  I love my school and want things to stay the same and they...aren't.  I can't control that, but I have choices.

In everything I have choices!  Amazing!

Right now I choose to go call the garbage pickup people, again.



1 comment:

Olivia Cobian said...

You are the product of a plethora of great choices. I love you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails