Pages

Friday, June 24, 2022

Grateful Friday

In no particular order, here's what I'm grateful for today:

  • staying up a little later
  • sleeping a little later
  • being home on slow mornings, watering a plant there, reading something interesting there
  • summer sunsets
  • Adam's home
  • my classroom--I've been going for a few hours here and there to work on projects.  It feels unsettling because summer school is happening in my classroom and another teacher's stuff is all over my desk and students I don't know have name tags on desks.  It is still my classroom though.  And I get excited for school to start, as much as I am enjoying summer.
  • I am still basking in the happiness of last week.  I am so grateful that we got to go to the temple with Emma.  It was a glimpse of heaven.  And I keep looking at pictures.



2 comments:

Geri said...

What a cute picture of Mark and baby girl.

Mark Dahl said...

I love the photos. And I love your commentary.

Your mom

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails