Pages

Monday, June 20, 2022

Happiest of weekends

Saturday we went to the Mt. Timpanogos temple with Emma.  I have thought about Emma every time I've been in the temple since she was born.  I loved being there with her and was grateful for all of our family that came to share the day with us.  It felt like pure joy.

Mason, Desi, Marianne, Clarissa, my mom, my dad, Geri, Braeden, Anna, Adam, Emma, Me, Vanessa (Emma's friend), Olivia, Lili and Edgar.  Clarissa's husband, Timeon, was there too, but he left before the picture.

It was wonderful to be surrounded by so many people who show us such love.  Firm as the mountains around us, stalwart and brave (they) stand.

Afterward we went to Black Bear Diner for a very slow dinner.  We took a picture of my mom with her girls and their girls.

Desi, Marianne, Clarissa, Olivia, Lili, me, Emma and my mom.  Missing are Marianne's girls: Liberty and Carolina.  These women are my everything.

Sunday after church, we hustled our food prep and then went to the Carlsons' for Eleanor's blessing.  Another joyful time!  We love Anna's family completely and it is wonderful that we share our deep affection for these three:

Eleanor's dress was brought back from Belgium where Mark Carlson served his mission.  Anna and her sister wore it for their blessings too.  Eleanor looks a little stressed in this picture, but she was a champion considering how many people were there, wanting to admire her.

Braeden blessed his sweet baby and it was a time when my joy leaked out my eyes a little.

Here is who help bless Eleanor:  Braeden, Adam and the Marks




This boy has been the sun and I've been a planet basking in his light ever since he was born.


We took a four generation picture:



And a five generation picture:



All the best days in my life have been surrounded by my family and usually part of making covenants or participating in ordinances in the Gospel of Jesus Christ.  It is easy to feel loved by my Heavenly Father when I consider these happy happy days!









2 comments:

Marianne said...

I love this post and I love you and you look so cute in your blue dress. I love it too!

Olivia Cobian said...

What a wonderful weekend! We loved being with your family for these beautiful events.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails