Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Space between

Yesterday Braeden and Anna and Baby E went to the Carlson's for a few days.  I finished the pantry (my stackable drawers finally arrived!) and took a nap and felt kind of droopy.  I think Adam and Mark and I all have some kind of low grade sickness.  We all three had sore throats and felt extra tired.  Geri is coming this afternoon and today Mark and I are going to go grocery shopping.  The fact that Mark is going with me makes it feel less daunting.  Figuring out meals and what to feed people is not my strong suit.  It feels like something grandmas should be able to pull off with panache.  

Last week I called Marianne for help with meals.  She sent me an email with half a dozen crowd pleasing recipes.

I know enough to know to call Marianne.

I am looking forward to the rest of the week.  It will be a happy time.  We will be together, that is enough. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails