Pages

Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Third grade

3rd grade power structure:

Student: Teacher is the boss, but I am the manager.

Another student: But why?

First student: Because I am biggest.

They have seen things:

I was science partners with a boy who only talks or really does anything when he wants.  He also throws the contents of his desk when he wants.  We were looking at fossils and determining their traits.


He said it was a monkey.  I asked how he knew.

He whispered, "I've seen lots of shows with monkey bones."

Language barrier:

Tattling Girl: Those boys are talking about me.

Me: What are they saying?

Tattling Girl:  I don't know; it is in Spanish.

Me: What are you boys talking about?

Boy: Pizza

When your class is 2/3 girls, they get you:

Me, killing time in the 30 seconds until lunch time: I would love nail polish that was scented.  Like dark green could be pine scented.

Every girl enthusiastically agreed.

Me: I want one of you to invent that when you grow up.

They all nodded their heads.  So look for that in the future!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails