Pages

Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Update of randomness

Happy sad:  Emma found an apartment.  We are sad to see her go; we have loved having her stay here.  At the same time, I am happy for her because it is a cute apartment much closer to work and she is excited.

Happy sad.

That sums up children leaving (and re-leaving) the nest.

She is having Braeden help her move the big stuff (so convenient that he is in town every time she moves!).

It was only Monday and I was unreasonably tired after work yesterday.  It is a lot.

One boy kept wailing, "There is NO way I can make it one more week until Christmas."

A girl told me she was tired of me telling her what to do.

Well sis, I'm the teacher so that is kind of the gig....

We have the Christmas Sing today.  Yesterday we rehearsed and I forgot the cue cards on my desk.  They need the cue cards.

A boy promised me he would remind me today.  I love all the many ways they take care of me.

Adam and I had a dinner with the stake presidency and their wives last night.  We all talked about our grandchildren and it wasn't even insufferable because we all have them.  I know we all probably thought ours were the cutest, but we were kind about it anyway.

  



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails