Pages

Friday, May 29, 2020

Grateful Friday

Yesterday I did my final check out of my classroom.  I can't believe what better shape I'll be in this fall compared to last fall.  For example:  I know what's inside all the cupboards.

I added some polka dots to the said dark brown and gloomy cupboards:


Also Mark went with me and brought his tool box.  It was hot in my classroom and the stuff he was building was not easy, but he is awesome.  The Legos were a good investment.


The child can build stuff and he is a willing helper.

Here's the finished product:


This replaces a bulky dark brown cupboard with lots of unusable space in it.  I sent it packing and I don't miss it a bit.

Cheerful and useful storage is my love language.  I'm grateful for Mark with his good natured helpfulness and native handyman abilities.

I was also grateful last night for the fireworks show the Alpine School district put on last night in honor of the graduating seniors.  For ten minutes fireworks burst over every high school in the district.  From our deck you could see five fireworks shows and two more besides if you peeked over obstacles.  It was fun to see where the high schools are in relation to us and each other and also it felt like a nice tribute.


1 comment:

Olivia Cobian said...

Your classroom looks wonderful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails