Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2020

Emma's hair

Nola and I dropped Emma off at Joelyn's and went looking at flooring and tile samples.  (Flooring for me, tile for her.)  We have similar taste and found the same things untenable and the same things pretty.  It's sort of nice to spend an hour determining the level of grey, brown, blue, pink, gold in a piece of wood or tile.  I brought home two wood samples to show Adam and he didn't like either one.  He said, "I trust you to pick whatever you want."

Feels contradictory....

But he usually likes what I end up with so we'll proceed.

Anyway, this post is supposed to be about Emma.

The coloring was a success.  Joelyn is good at what she does.  This is the picture Emma posted on Instagram.  My children with their tiniest flair for drama....


Mark approved the color.


1 comment:

Geri said...

A girl with attitude and a hair color to match. Love it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails