Pages

Friday, May 7, 2021

Grateful Friday

 1. My root canal 2.0 was a success.  The endodontist declared the tooth worth saving.  Janet told me years ago to never get a root canal from a dentist, but to go to an endodontist.  I should have listened.  It was a much different/better experience (and I really like my dentist!).

2. I had to leave school early for the root canal and I had two aides cover my class for me and I REALLY appreciate them.  It's nice leaving my class in familiar and capable hands.

3. When I was leaving my class, my students said, "Good luck!" and "I hope it works this time!" and "We'll miss you!"

4. Last night was opening night of Mark's show.  His last high school performance.  In three weeks, he will have graduated.  The graduation bit makes me feel queasy, but I was happy I got to see his show.  Mark sang a solo and Emma leaned over to me and asked, "Are you crying?"

I said, "A little."

She said, "Me too."

5. I'm looking forward to weekend plans.  I hope yours is a good one!

1 comment:

Marianne said...

I'm so glad I was in your weekend plans! Love you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails