Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2021

Retraction

I think it's more of a correction but retraction seemed to have more gravitas.  

Emma said, "I noticed in your blog post you mentioned how hot your classroom had been but you didn't mention that I brought you a fan."

I said, "You read my blog?"

She said, "Sometimes."

So, I guess I need to behave myself.

It was stupid hot in my classroom.  I knew Emma was going to work so I texted her and that little angel brought me a fan.  She brought it right in and she got to meet one of my students I always tell her about who Emma loves because of the tales I tell.

So Emma saved the day and I didn't give her credit.

Other than that, it's the end of the year and things are crazy and my students have discovered the little bin I have of stress fidget toys.  They don't need them because they're stressed, they just want to play with them.  They've broken four of them so far.  It turns out if you squeeze those squeeze balls enough, they explode.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails