Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2021

He's not wrong

I escaped the house of chaos yesterday to go see a movie with Nola.  She had asked me last week and I was busy and this week I was also busy but I said yes this time.

Sometimes you just gotta say yes.

(Every Tuesday at Water Gardens Theater you can watch the movie and get a small soda and a small popcorn for $5.  Might we do this every Tuesday all summer?  I wouldn't be surprised.)

We saw Witnesses which was inspiring and powerful and not cheesy.  (I thought it might be kind of cheesy.)  In case you aren't in Utah County and it's not in a theater near you, it's about the three witnesses to the Book of Mormon.  

I went away from it feeling like whatever my membership in the Church requires of me, it isn't all that much.

Before the movie and before his doctor appointment (which is why Mark didn't have work), I had Mark help me...wait for it...move stuff.  We packed the living room (which is not getting painted) full of stuff and then put (almost) all the plants on the outside where they are still accessible for watering.

Mark always tells me I have too many plants.  He pushes me along if I ever slow down to examine plants at a store.  He says no like he's the boss of me.

We put all the plants in the living room and I said, "Mark, we have too many plants."

He said, "You think?!?"




1 comment:

Edgar Cobian said...

They are all so beautiful and healthy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails