Pages

Friday, June 11, 2021

Grateful Friday

Last night Adam and Mark went to a Salt Lake Bees game.  There was a group from Adam's work that had a suite.  It reminded me of what never happens at my job.

We had fun though!  I don't think I ever watched an entire baseball game before I married Adam (the only one I can think of is one time I was with my grandma and sisters and we watched our cousin David play).  But I like going to baseball games.  I understand what's happening and baseball parks are pretty.


The Bees have a player Jo Adell and every time he was up to bat, I texted Emma Adele puns.


She was trying to work on homework but I think she appreciated it all the same.

I was grateful to spend some time with my boys.

Here's something else:  Braeden and Anna gave us a birthday present of a photo shoot.  We are terrible about getting professional pictures done and I was grateful for such a kind and thoughtful gift.

Mostly these people make me grateful though.








 

3 comments:

Gwilliam Fam said...

Beautiful family pictures ❤️❤️❤️

Marianne said...

What a beautiful family!

Edgar Cobian said...

Love your pictures!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails