Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Still here

I am sure you are as tired of hearing about it as I am tired of living in it.  Mark needed insulin yesterday and we had to parkour to the kitchen (maybe an exaggeration but not really) and dig under the plastic to the fridge.





It is bonkers.

And the more I live in the upstairs (where I am putting everything back to normal), the more I love it. 



White trim is my love language.

In other news, I have no socks.  Zero socks.  How could I lose all my socks?  Good thing it is sandal weather.

Also, here's something: we have a bunny living in our yard.  Saturday it was nibbling on the lawn mower blade after Adam mowed and then it hopped away when it saw me.  Adam said it is living under a red barberry bush.  He said, "I wish it would go away.  Rabbits are destructive."

I said, "I would rather have the bunny than the squirrels."

Adam said, "Only if it would eat the squirrels."

What it comes down to is that we are animal lovers....



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails