Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2021

Mark was home

Mark wasn't scheduled to work yesterday and I took advantage of the fact!  I took him on some errands (and bought him lunch).  He read an email from USU about housing to me aloud while I drove and I instructed him to put things on my calendar or in my notes on my phone.  

When we got home, he climbed on a ladder and took all the pictures down from our stairwell gallery wall.  (I took a picture first so I can put it back together again.)  Then I set him to disassembling bunk beds.  I walked in the room and he was on a step stool with a screwdriver.  It looked like he was going to disassemble the ceiling fan while he was in disassembling mode.

I said, "What are you doing?!?"

He said, "Tightening this."

One of my favorite things about Mark is that he goes and gets tools and tightens and fixes things without anyone asking him to or noticing it needs doing.  

Also he listens to jazz music while he works.

It was nice to have him home.

And in case you're wondering if we truly need new carpet, we do.



The more stuff I move away, the more obvious the nasty carpet is.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails