Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Until August

 Yesterday Mark and I put my classroom back together.  Here are the new and improved bookshelves:


The bins on the left bookcase are housing series.  The binders will have lots more binders added because I will have a BIG class next year.  I will rotate picture books monthly on the white display shelf.  It makes me happy.  Cheerful and colorful.

I stacked everything out of the way so they can clean the carpets.  I told my mom when I talked to her on the way home from the school that I was done until August.

Kind of.

I have meetings at the school for the rest of the week + next Tuesday.  Later this month I will have a school book club meeting.  And then in July, when all the school supplies are in the stores, I know I will get antsy and start preparing stuff.  

It does feel good to be done with a lot of it though.  

Summer time and the living is easy.

Kind of.

(I have projects.)

1 comment:

Olivia Cobian said...

Your classroom looks amazing!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails