Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2021

These are the days

These are the days of...

  • watering flowers and sending hopeful vibes to the rosebush that Olivia gave me that may or may not be dying
  • air conditioning
  • going to the school and getting multiple texts from my friends about who is getting the Swig order
  • moving furniture and stuff and boxes and wondering why I HAVE so much in the first place
  • Emma taking a break from homework to play the piano
  • seeing a tiny bunny on the lawn in the early morning
  • wishing I had more time to read (maybe when all the home improvement projects are done)
  • Pizza Monday and Taco Tuesday
  • trying to balance home stuff and school stuff and church stuff
  • feeling melancholy about Mark going to college (it's happening.  And soon)
  • feeling melancholy about Braeden and Anna moving to California (it's happening.  And soon) 
  • feeling clingy about Emma (you can't leave me too!)

It's fine.  I'm fine.  Everything's fine.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails