Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2021

An update

I had a two day long migraine.

Tuesday I went to the office and begged Camie for some Tylenol.  She said, "I have Excedrin Migraine."  

I said, "I just took 4 Advil."

She handed me the Tylenol.

Yesterday my headache was still going strong.  Very strong.  I went back to the office and said, "OK, give me the migraine medicine."

She said, "It might make you feel like you're floating."

I was OK with that.

Basically this is what I was hoping for.

This may be of particular interest to my sisters--and Ammon--who have the same dumb neck and back as me.  I decided I couldn't live like this and googled until I found Bob and Brad, the self proclaimed two most famous physical therapists on the internet.  I did some of the exercises they suggested and I think they helped.

Adam was in California helping Braeden and Anna with their move.  

Anna texted this picture Tuesday, which made it feel like I couldn't keep pretending they were still in Provo.


Emma went to the store for me.  (I had her pick up some Excedrin for me.  I'm keeping it at school.)  Then we made dinner and cleaned the kitchen together while we chatted.

Then she went to play the piano and sing.

Emma drove to the airport to get Adam which I was super grateful for.  It was way past my bedtime.  

If she thinks I'm ever letting her move out, she's got another thing coming.

Our family texting is alive and well and...weird.








Last night, things got interesting at our house.

We got notice of a boil order for PG, because of e coli. 

Then the power went out during a lightning storm.

I didn't sleep well because it was hot and I didn't have my fans running.  At 2:00 AM, I looked at my phone because I had to do something.  I saw this:


It still just makes me laugh.  Marek is Mark's awesome friend who we all love.  He has transferred over from Mark's friend to honorary son in my mind.  He is the gift that keeps giving.

Finally, things are plugging away at school.  I'm slowly getting settled into a routine.  I've managed to be mostly friendly despite my crushing headache.

And that's something.


2 comments:

Marianne said...

Keep that excedrin handy!

Edgar Cobian said...

I am looking up Brad and Bob now. I think I need them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails