Pages

Friday, August 13, 2021

Grateful Friday

Mark came home last night.  Before leaving Wells, he had a low blood sugar incident and it scared him and me.  He didn't have everything he needed and hopefully he will do better remembering after the scare.

I purely hated it.

When he got home, we hugged.  About ten times.

He was unpacking his things and I said, "Mark, I have something to tell you, so brace yourself."

He said, "OK, what?"

I said, "You have diabetes."

I went on with a little lecture about how he needed to always be ready for an emergency.  Then I said, "OK, end of lecture."

He smiled at me and said, "I've missed our little talks."

I'm glad he's home and grateful he's safe.

And I don't want him to go to college.

But I also do, because of course I do.

But I also don't.

Motherhood is no fun.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails