Pages

Friday, August 27, 2021

Grateful Friday

There are so many tragedies in the world.  Some of them are happening to my little students.  It is so much for their small shoulders to carry.  Some of them are happening to my fellow ward members and neighbors.

The world feels like a heavy place sometimes.

I'm grateful for a principal who has endless smiles and energy but also deep wells of kindness and empathy.

I'm grateful for a school counselor who handed me Kleenex when I was seeking advice from her on how to help a student.

I'm grateful for Janelle, who Understands with a capital U.

I'm grateful for Emily, who brought me a chocolate truffle.  She said, "We are on survival rations here."

I'm grateful for my family who buoys me.

I'm grateful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ that gives me hope.  


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails