Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Best Husband

We may have to agree to disagree on this one, but I have the best husband.

Yesterday I was carrying a big box, my lunch, my water bottle, and my bag.  I got to the school door and I was fumbling in my pocket for my keys and I accidentally dropped my lunch on the sidewalk.  

In my lunch, I had packed some leftover soup in a glass container.

It didn't go well.

The glass shattered and the bottom of my lunch bag (thankfully the bag didn't leak) was a pool of soup with shards of glass floating in it.  In a complete absence of other ideas, I put the whole thing in the fridge.  I would deal with it later, but there was nothing I could do right then.

I texted my family about the auspicious start to my Monday work day.

Later, Adam texted me this:


I thought that was extremely kind of him, but he did more than that.  He cleaned out my lunch bag (cut his finger on a glass shard) and also brought me a pear, some yogurt and some Oreos.  

He's the best possible husband.

That is all.

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails