Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2022

One down, one to go

Adam is getting home tonight!  Kind of.  When I asked him what time his flight got in on Wednesday, he said, "11:59 PM."

So when he initially told me he was going to be gone Wednesday to Wednesday, that was sort of a positive spin on the situation.

I miss him and will glad to have him home!

Last night were parent teacher conferences.  They are exhausting.  I was at the school for 12 hours, like Friday.  This time it was twelve full hours of talking to people.  Even during my prep, I had two students who had had come aparts and needed me.  I had back to back to back conferences, which means tomorrow night will be a lighter load.  I'm glad because I have these stacks of papers that need to be dealt with.  

There are always stacks of papers.

Besides how tired it makes me, I like parent teacher conferences.  I like talking to the parents of my students and it always gives me insight into their lives.

When I got home, I talked to Mark for a few minutes.  We read scriptures and prayed together.  I asked him if he wanted be social or unite separately.  

He said, "Well do you mind if I don't really want to be social?"

I said, "Not even a little bit."

Sometimes fellow introverts are worth their weight in gold.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails