Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2022

Plowing on

If one more person tells me I have a hard class, I will kick them in the shins.  I know.  Compared to my third grade team, I have the most English learners, the most kids who go to special ed., the most kids who go to speech, the lowest test scores on our beginning of year tests (reading and math!).

I know.

The classes were balanced once upon a time, but the ones who moved away and the ones who moved in unbalanced them.

I'm working on it.

I will keep working on it.

Adam's coming home tonight and I'm glad because I'm coming apart at the seams a little without the balance he gives me.  

Tomorrow evening we're going to California to visit out baby (and fine, her parents too).

Every little thing's going to be all right.

3 comments:

Olivia Cobian said...

You have a hard cla-- Oh wait. Never mind. I love you. Keep on keepin' on, and have a wonderful weekend with your baby (and her parents)!

Marianne said...

Have the best trip!

Mark Dahl said...

Have a great trip! I thought you were going Saturday morning. I was going to call and wish you well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails