Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2022

Perspective

Yesterday felt really heavy.  You can't teach at a Title 1 school without intersecting with some tragic lives.  

It makes my worries seem smaller and more manageable.

It makes me grateful for the Atonement of Jesus Christ which will right the wrongs done to these little ones and wipe away their tears.

It makes me want to keep trying.

And keep buying books and wobble stools and Skittles.

I'll bring as much bright color as I can.  

I don't like Skittles (which is why I have them for my class instead of M&M's) but to me a rainbow symbolizes hope.

Taste the rainbow.


2 comments:

Mark Dahl said...

I know you are bringing a lot of light to those little ones and you will be blessed for it.

Olivia Cobian said...

Sorry for the heavy times. I'm sure your perspective blesses all around you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails