Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Accomplishments!

 I submitted my two performance assessments for my statistics class.  They were easier than the reading material led me to believe, which is good news because I don't know how much of it I absorbed....

I felt so good hitting the submit button!  I am getting closer to completion.  The little teacher who could.

My other big accomplishment of late is that I went to my doctor appointment.  I felt like a very good girl for going to the doctor when I didn't need to.  I have to go back for more routine bloodwork today.

There was quite a wait in the doctor's office so I pulled out my phone and did some shopping on Amazon.  Prime Days!

I thought, "The longer I wait, the more this is costing me!"

But I accomplished some shopping too.  I'll add it to the list of brownie points for me!

Here's one more accomplishment.  My parents are at a Nauvoo mission reunion.  They went on a river rafting expedition.  I asked my mom, "Is it going to be white water rafting?!?"

She said, "No.  We're all old."

They went!  There are many, many things that my dad has done that no one else I know has ever done.  He built his own house, taught himself how to be a silversmith, and invents tools he needs.  This was his first time ever being in a boat though. 

Hyrum had the very good question of what he wore.  My mom sent a picture of him in a blue long sleeved button down shirt.  (I've never seen him wear anything except a long sleeved button down shirt.) My mom said he wore his hat too and someone said with his hat and mustache, he looked like the governor.  (He didn't have a mustache as a missionary.)

My parents floated down a river!  You never know what awaits you!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails