Pages

Monday, July 29, 2024

Weekend

 We are in Starr Valley.  It's nice to be here.

After Adam got home from meetings on Sunday, we packed up and hit the road.  We talked to Emma and Mark and Braeden and Anna (and QE) while we drove.  

Last night we went to visit my parents and Olivia and Lili came and then Marianne and Hyrum and Carolina came to visit.

It's always the happening place.

Our good luck of smokeless summers has passed.  It is hazy and smoky.  Hopefully it won't get worse.

Today I have declared myself on vacation and I am planning to stay away from my course (except I'm going to meet with Braeden today over the phone to talk about my research questions.

We're going to walk soon.  

It's good to be here.

2 comments:

Marianne said...

Thanks for working for me for free while on vacation!

Olivia Cobian said...

So lovely to have you here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails