Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Vacation (ish)

 Yesterday was such a nice day!  I walked with Marianne and my mom, then I went to Marianne's and rearranged furniture and hung pictures on the wall.  I love both things.  

And now Marianne maybe has more empathy with my children. (Although I didn't insist on trying the third dresser placement idea I had.)

I stopped at my parents' house and my mom and I looked at a little family history and she showed me some of the work she's been doing on my dad's business scrapbooks.  

I spent most of the afternoon still hooked on the family history puzzle.  I am used to looking at British records and Kansas in the 1800s was way harder.  I realized that it was during Little House in the Prairie times and that made more sense why there weren't more records.

My mom and Olivia and I quilted with Olivia a bit, which is always lovely.

In the evening we convened at Marianne's.  I walked in and Marianne and Olivia were both on the couch with their laptops and I was supposed to bring mine and I forgot!

We sat down (me on my phone) and ordered tickets for the Traditional Cowboy Artist Association big art show in Oklahoma City that we're all going to in September.  You had to put a title on the order form and Marianne and I both put Mr. and Mrs. and Olivia put things like Honorable Olivia Cobian for her and different titles for Edgar and all her children.

I told her we weren't going to walk next to her.

Working on my schoolwork is a hard habit to break.  I may look at it a little this morning before we walk.

(I am not that great at vacations maybe.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails