Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

Ladies' Man


Yesterday was the primary children's sacrament meeting program. It's always one of my favorites.

Usually I don't laugh as much as I did yesterday though.

Mark doesn't do anything halfway. He's either really happy or really mad or really tired or really really excited.

And he likes to sing.

He threw his head back and sang as loudly and enthusiastically as he possibly could.

The little girl on his right gave him a look of such contempt and annoyance that if looks could kill Mark would no longer be with us.

The little girl on his left clamped her hands over her ears.

He's a charmer, that one.

4 comments:

JoLyn said...

I wish now that I had been watching Mark and the girls; it sounds like quite the show. I was too busy trying to telepathically keep Sam from flapping his arms around like a giant bird. I thought the kids sounded great.

Olivia Cobian said...

I love Mark. I love his mom too.

Olivia Cobian said...

I love Mark. I love his mom too.

Olivia Cobian said...

Maybe you didn't hear me! Do I need to say it again?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails