Pages

Friday, November 27, 2009

When You Accidentally Buy Too Many Lemons...

...make lemonade.

I had a fine time decking my halls today and figured out what to do with extra ornaments:



(Adam asked me what we were going to do when we had a cake and I said we'd just have to abstain until after the holidays. He gave me a very skeptical look. My second answer was we could always just remove the ornaments if we needed a cake...and sometimes we do.)


And I finished off three rolls of paper from other years for my advent calendar of letting the kids unwrap a Christmas book for me to read to them each day until The Big Day.

The Ghosts of Christmas Past

1 comment:

Clarissa Johnson said...

Isn't it exciting to decorate for Christmas. We did it yesterday and it was so fun. We put ordaments in a trifle dish too. It was fun. We are getting our tree next weekend too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails