Pages

Saturday, November 7, 2009

A Post In Which I May or May Not Be Very Mature

As mentioned before, I sadly broke my favorite shoes.

Today I was talking to both my parents on the phone...and if you ever want a good adventure talk to both of my parents on the phone.

I asked my dad for shoe repair advice. I described the problem. He said, "Bring it here. I'll fix it."

(I think my dad likes to rub it in that it's not his fault I moved 800 miles away.)

My mom said, "You could mail the shoe...you are into Traveling Shoes."

I said maybe I would mail it.

My dad said sure.

"It is my favorite pair of shoes," I said.

My mom said, "Well you are his favorite daughter."

And so to my sisters, I must say:

HA!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very immature I say. And bold lies.

Olivia Cobian said...

Cor said it. Not Big Guy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails