Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Priorities

Mark's show opens tomorrow night!  I'm always excited to see my kids in shows.  It's fun to see their hard work pay off and to see them so happy.

Between Mark's show and Emma's concert, if you need me, I'll be in a theater.  (Except Saturday afternoon will find me at the Marriott Center watching Paisley, which is also fun.)

Mark has had a busy rehearsal schedule with long days and late nights.  Last night Adam and I went in the Subaru to get him because there was so much snow.  Adam made it home in the van and I followed behind in the Subaru.  It was dicey but he made it.

Between school and rehearsal yesterday I outlined the chores Mark needed to do.  "But," I said, "your homework is the first priority, so do that first."

"No," Mark said, "eating is the first priority."

So he ate a snack.  Then he ate right before rehearsal.  And he ate at 9:30 when he got home from rehearsal.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails