Pages

Friday, February 8, 2019

Grateful Friday

Yesterday my hairdresser texted me a book recommendation.  We mostly talk about the books we're reading when she cuts my hair.  We are both in book clubs and have similar taste in books.

I like people who read

**
*


I'm grateful for the hand warmers Geri sent me and super glue.  My poor hands!  This is the time of year I glue my fingers back together every few days because they are splitting and cracking.

**
*

I'm grateful for all the people that worked so hard on Anything Goes at Mark's school.  The sets!  The costumes!  The music!  They had a little orchestra accompany them which was awesome and also Mark's director plays the piano.  I love watching her because her entire body is invested in the show.  Her husband was the choreographer and there was tap dancing and ballroom dancing and it was fun to watch.

Opportunities for my kids to be involved in something they love makes me grateful.

I'll try to take pictures tonight.

1 comment:

Janeal said...

Curious to know what book your hairdresser recommended. Do tell!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails