Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2020

We need to get away

Yesterday my trusty sidekick Mark and I hung all our national park posters in Braeden's old room.

Adam and Emma weighed in on placement and methodology but Mark was the MVP with the hammer.

It's hard to get a good picture because of glare.



It didn't really turn out perfectly spaced but imagine how it would have been if I had done it on my own....

We love national parks and national park posters.

Also last night we went to Little Women at the Hale Theater.  Braeden and Anna went too so it was the six of us and I loved being together and I loved the show.  Louisa, our neighbor, played Amy and did an excellent job.

Before it started, we were talking.  Emma had a dream recently that she was at the theater and they needed her to be in the show.  She didn't know any of the lines or songs but they just pushed her out onto the stage.

Anna had a dream that she was taking the GRE along with Braeden and Emma and Emma kept singing loudly so Anna couldn't concentrate.  Anna said in the dream she skipped the math section altogether.

I dreamt that I had kidney failure but my doctor only spoke to me in riddles so I didn't understand what was happening.

Maybe a relaxing night at the theater is what the women in our family needed.  We have more walls so maybe we should visit more national parks.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails