Pages

Friday, July 17, 2020

Grateful Friday

I am grateful that Adam and I ate breakfast together on the deck.  That never really happens and it was nice.  We talked about Mark being a senior.

I don't want to talk about it.

(Although I did.  With Adam.  This morning.)

I am grateful that Olivia and Lili are coming to visit today.  We're going to shop and visit and have gelato.  Tomorrow morning Mark and Lili are taking the ACT together in a show of cousin solidarity.

I'm also grateful we have our house back and the banging and buzzing of saws and dust (so much dust) are gone.

I'm grateful for our new floors, which I love.



I bought this rug and if my soul were a rug, this would be it.  I love it!


Adam took these before and after pictures with a Sasquatch walking through both shots.

the carpet was truly awful


Here's Adam's office, before the furniture was replaced.


I'm grateful we decided to get the doors and trim painted next summer.  I'm ready to be done.

3 comments:

Geri said...

Your house looks great. I love the new floors.

Mark Dahl said...

It looks beautiful, Thelma. Hope you enjoy it. Your mom

Olivia Cobian said...

I'm thankful for your kind hospitality. We had a great time with you all, and I appreciate your family's generosity!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails