Pages

Friday, April 23, 2021

Grateful Friday

 Today I am taking a day off school and we are celebrating our graduates.  (Braeden and Anna--we'll celebrate Mark in a month and Emma later this summer.)

Last night we met up with the Carlsons and Braeden and Anna and had a photo shoot on BYU campus. We were the paparazzi and they were our willing subjects.



We found a cardboard cutout of a dean.


This is a room where Braeden and Anna took a lot of classes so they wanted it included.


My boys



Anna's brother Owen, getting some love


I'm proud of these kids and their hard work.  I'm grateful for their education and for their opportunities and that they have each other.

Watching them together makes me happy.

2 comments:

Marianne said...

What a happy day! Congratulations!!

Olivia Cobian said...

They look wonderful. What super stars!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails