Pages

Friday, April 2, 2021

Grateful Friday

Today I'm grateful for my mom.  It's her birthday!  She is good through and through.  She would do anything for people she loves.  She has always been an example to me of service and righteousness and faith and I appreciate her.

Today I'm grateful for spring break!  I'm looking forward to a tiny road trip and then the rest of the days at home to do projects.  I have a list.  Most of my breaks from school this year have been busy elsewhere or with guests and I will enjoy some home time.

Today I'm grateful for my school.  I love the people I work with.  I love being a teacher.  I love that I get a break from it for awhile though.

Today I'm grateful for my family.  I am looking forward to spending the weekend with my people.  Last night Adam and I ate with Emma.  The conversation turned to international flags (like it does) and Emma has been diving deep into flags and Adam brought up how he once went down a rabbit hole of Scandinavian countries and their Nordic crosses.  These are just the kind of nerds I love.  (Also, the Uganda flag is awesome.  I know because Emma showed me.)

Today I'm grateful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ.  I'm grateful for Easter to remind me of the gift of the Atonement of Jesus Christ.  I'm grateful for General Conference this weekend.  It is a gift!  I love having time to listen to our leaders.  I love soaking up perspective and inspiration and resolving to do better and be better.

1 comment:

Edgar Cobian said...

Have a wonderful spring break!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails