Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Yesterday

I smugly declared yesterday that I didn't have recess duty, but I'd forgotten that I had traffic duty.  In the rain.  

My students were very happy with the sub I had Friday.  It was my friend Misty and she left things in top shape so it was nice all around.

I read my students Chrysanthemum and they loved it.  There is no shortage of good books in the world.

I came home to a happy Emmark. (That's my name for the collective; I decided last night.)  They had both been productive and they were both going to work for the evening.  That suited me right down to the ground because I had been craving time with Adam.  In all our busyness I hadn't seen him enough.

We went to Home Depot and when we got home, he read to me.

I'm just happy to be with him.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails