Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Utah State isn't the problem

The problem is that I'm not ready to let Mark go.

When has that ever stopped time's march?

On Monday we drove to Logan.  It is a marvelously short drive (two hours) which softens the whole Mark leaving home blow quite a bit.

It was my second time ever going to Logan and this time I had my eyes wide open because this is where my baby is going to live.

We took a campus tour and saw a housing presentation.  We ate in the cafeteria and visited the book store for some swag.

Mark called it swAggie.

We took a tour of the business school, which was impressive and beautiful.  We stopped by the Institute building.  It was all very nice and I like it all a lot.

Still.

I'm glad it's only two hours away.

That night, I looked on Family Search and found this picture of my grandpa at Utah State.

He's pictured with his dad and three sisters and I appreciate my mom putting these pictures on Family Search so I can scroll through them in a hotel room on my phone.

"Tomorrow we should recreate the picture,"Adam said.

Except this greeted us in the morning.


I'm going to need to get that kid a warm coat.

1 comment:

Olivia Cobian said...

This sounds like a good campus tour time! Good thing Mark is a warm-blooded Davis!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails