Pages

Friday, April 16, 2021

Grateful Friday

I am a broken record on this one but I'm grateful for Adam.  

Here's a recent text conversation:



I meant reassembled, but you get the idea.  He puts me back together.  Regularly.


Another recurrent theme:  I'm grateful to be a teacher.  I really like it and I'm also really happy as we're planning the end of year stuff.  I like having a job that isn't so intense all year long.  I'll be there a lot during the summer but on my own terms and wearing jeans and a t-shirt.

The BYU semester is winding down and I'm forever grateful that our two oldest were able to attend BYU. It is a great place.  I'm grateful for their education and opportunities they've had. I'm grateful Braeden found Anna.

Speaking of Anna, Sunday is her birthday.  I love that girl.  I'm glad she's part of our family.  I'm glad her parents will be visiting and we're all going to celebrate her birthday together.  (We really like her family too, which feels like such a bonus!)

I'm grateful for the spring blossoms and bright leaves on some of the trees and promise of more on the bare branches.

I'm grateful that when it was snowing yesterday, we had inside recess.  (Guess who had recess duty?)

Finally, I'm grateful I slept better last night than I did all week.  Sleep has been elusive to me lately which I sort of hate.  I appreciate it when I get it!  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails