Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2021

Third grade is the best

 I have a student with thick brown hair she wears in a long braid.  It goes well past her waist.  She has big brown eyes you can only describe as mirthful.  She laughs a lot.  In fact, when she was participating in the storytelling festival, she laughed so much she couldn't finish her story and I told her to sit down.

She is bright and social.  She is new to the school but made friends the first day.  

She sparkles.

She brought this for a water bottle.

Also, notice the earrings.  The girls take their earrings off during the day and I don't know why they even bother to wear them in the first place.


I can only imagine the steps that led her to bring this as a water bottle.  Were her parents aware of her choice?

I know this: it is spill proof and it works.

Also, I laugh every time I see it.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails