Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Nice

Yesterday I graded opinion essays written by my students.

This was one of them:

I am pretty good at deciphering errant spelling and grammar but I don't understand it all.  I do understand enough to appreciate the sentiment.

Sometimes my students are naughty.  Sometimes they are defiant.  Sometimes they whine.  And sometimes they say I am niss like vere niss.

I'll take it.

I got texts from Mark about winter yesterday too.  (All along I told him Logan was cooooooold.)

They got eight inches of snow and he wondered about getting warmer socks and base layers.  I will get him some.

Because I'm nice, like very nice.

4 comments:

Marianne said...

I'm very interested in cool staf licke prodigy...and epik.

Olivia Cobian said...

You are nice, like very.

Mark Dahl said...

I wondered about what Marianne wondered about. Your mom

Mark Dahl said...

Maybe less recess and more spelling. Just kidding.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails