Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Gifts

Gifts are my love language and all my people know it.

Gifts are not Adam's love language.  He never has any gift requests and when I ask him what he wants he says "Nothing" and he says "Why won't you believe me?" and "I really want nothing."

I'm never going to give him nothing.  I put this under the tree the other night.


I give him gifts because I want to.  I tell him it's not about him.

The kids keep asking me what he wants and I don't know what to tell them.  Adam finally told me on Saturday that if anyone asks, he wants his present to be something purchased off Braeden and Anna's baby registry (which they created at our request).

I was talking to Emma about it and she said, "Yeah, I can't relate to people who say their mom doesn't want a gift; she just wants to spend time them."

It's clear which parent is the most selfless around here.

As Eeyore would say, "We can't all, and some of us don't."



1 comment:

Geri said...

Sorry Adam but we are sure we know better than you. There must be something you would like so we'll keep asking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails