Pages

Monday, December 6, 2021

Weekend

Friday was hard.  My students were naughty.  Some days a few of them are just off and it must be endured.  There are tears and tantrums and defiance and general rowdiness and I just try my best.

When Adam got home he said, "I thought of a new restaurant we should try!"

That was exciting.

Then he couldn't remember it.

This is what happens when our brains are full.  Things fall out.

I think my school drama fell out of my brain in my dream.   I dreamt that I was at school and it wasn't going well and then a woman who works at the school, but never in my classroom, was there and talking loudly while I was trying to read aloud and then she told me that I was expecting too much of the students and doing everything wrong.

So that was a fun dream.

Yesterday we had a presidency meeting that was over three hours long.  We have a funeral and a ward Christmas party and all three buildings in our stake reserved by our ward next Saturday.  It is going to be a weekend.

Good things in the weekend were the regular weekend rhythms of errands with Adam and slightly more adventurous cooking and listening to Emma's music.

I wrapped all the books for my students.

I have another eye doctor appointment today.

The beat goes on.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails