Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Jamming

I don't mean music--although I have some good Christmas playlists.

Adam bought a jam advent calendar.  We are days behind and this is what our fridge looks like:


On the left there is some homemade raspberry jam our neighbors brought.  They said, "Put it in the fridge because the lid isn't sealed."

Sunday night I pulled out some gluten free rice crackers and the jam for a taste test.  

Mark said, "OK, but not the honey.  We need that for our movie."

Emma and Mark are planning to film a heist movie with the Christmas bears.  They have a plot and all the bears cast in their roles.  There are a lot of plays on words.  Mark discussed it with Braeden when we had our FaceTime call.  Braeden said he wanted editorial rights.  Mark vaguely agreed and it was clear to me that meant probably not

In the same way Adam bringing home cookies so I don't have to make them sums him up, that paragraph is maybe the most descriptive paragraph I've ever written about our children.  That is them in six sentences.  




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails