Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2021

We need each other

 My eyes were just watering to beat the band and Miriam stopped and put her arm around me and asked, "Are you OK?" 

I said my eyes were watering; I wasn't crying.  It was nice of her to check though.

***

Janelle came in to confer about our training.  We shared ideas.  She is so different from me and so much the same as me that we are a team.

***

I emailed my principal that I would miss the faculty meeting because of my eye appointment.  He emailed back a thumbs up.

***

When I texted Adam that everyone kept wondering if I was crying, he texted back this:


He makes me laugh.

***

Terri, my RS president and friend, texted us this:


Those ladies make me feel loved.

***

Emma texted this:


She also makes me laugh.  

***

I talked to Marianne and I was telling her all the things.  She said, "You are too hard on yourself."

Sometimes you just need someone to say that and bonus if it's your older sister who knows everything so you (mostly) believe her.

***

We stopped by to see my grandma.  I hope my little granddaughter leaves my house feeling as loved as I feel when I leave my grandma's.



And all of that just happened yesterday.  We need each other.  I'm glad I have people.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails