Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Errands with Mark

I love love love having Mark home.  It feels like all is right with the world.

I set up an appointment to get him a booster Covid vaccine.  He didn't really want to (even though he's a diabetic and used to it, he doesn't like shots), but like I told him, I've been subjecting my children to vaccinations for nearly 25 years and I'm not going to back down now.

One difference from 25 years ago is that I dropped him off at the pharmacy to get the shot on his own and I went to Winco and bought my weight in pineapples so we can deliver them to our nearest and dearest.  Then we had lunch at Culver's, where they have gluten free buns (but not Coke products--you can't have everything).  We swung through a Swig drive thru because I have Swig gift cards for days (from school) and they do indeed have Coke products.  

Our next stop was Avenue Bakery.  They have an entire gluten free section so we bought some wares to try out.  

We argued about music and politics and what to listen to on the radio and he made me laugh and I'll never get tired of errands with Mark.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails